Our staff are available Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM, or after 1:00 PM by appointment.
- sponsorship opportunities
- becoming a house sponsor
- joining committee
- grant opportunities
- You can also contact him about our construction locations, construction supplies, donating hardware and brand-new appliances, on-site visits, becoming a site coordinator and what we need on-site currently.
Office and Finance Coordinator
- general inquiries
- grant status
- non-profit status
- application requirements.
Contact Caroline for part-time employment opportunities, to volunteer, or to donate quality household goods including appliances, furniture, home décor, home improvement, or home repair items.
The new ReStore grand opening will be held the first quarter of 2022!
Volunteers to clean, set up, and stock the ReStore are needed in October and would be greatly appreciated. This is a great character-building opportunity for church youth groups, clubs, or sports teams.
Once we are open, please contact her to donate or purchase quality, affordable, household goods, or to volunteer at the ReStore.
You can’t out give God…what you receive as a volunteer or donator will be far greater than what you give away.
Give what you have… your time, your talents, and your treasures and then watch as the good Lord blesses you with what you need in your life.
ReStore Donation Ambassador
- Schedule donations and perform donation pick ups
- Accept ReStore drop off donations
- Team lead staff and volunteers in donation processing
- Customer service specialist
- Team Lift program
Our regular office hours are 9am-1 pm, Monday – Friday
Central Valley Habitat Office
(P.O. Box 245)
205 Dry River Rd.
Bridgewater, Virginia 22812